For the most up-to-date information about university preparations in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, visit Reapproaching Stanford.
Stanford offers a myriad of methods through which families can stay in touch with Stanford news and events.
- The Stanford parents’ website contains information about events and programs.
- The Stanford Parents and Guardians Newsletter is automatically sent by email to parents and guardians of undergraduate students. You can view an archive of past articles, catalogued by date and subject, here.
- Call the Help Line with questions at (650) 725-0649 or send email to [email protected].
- Subscribe to Stanford Report, the university’s daily online, enews news source.
- Stanford magazine is sent to parents and guardians of matriculating undergraduates.
- Facebook users can become fans of Stanford, and Twitter users can receive regular campus news updates.