Parents’ Weekend is Feb. 26 and 27, 2016.
Stanford offers a myriad of methods through which families can stay in touch with Stanford news and events.
- The Stanford parents’ website contains information about events and programs.
- The quarterly Stanford Parents’ Newsletter is automatically sent by email to parents and guardians of undergraduate students. You can view an archive of past articles, catalogued by date and subject, here.
- Call the Parent Help Line with questions at (650) 725-0649 or send email to email@example.com.
- Subscribe to Stanford Report, the university’s daily online, enews news source.
- Stanford on iTunes U allows you to listen for free to Stanford faculty lectures, interviews, music and sports.
- Stanford magazine is sent to parents and guardians of matriculating undergraduates.
- Facebook users can become fans of Stanford, and Twitter users can receive regular campus news updates.
Many departments that communicate with Stanford parents, guardians or families maintain their own websites: